Summer Circle suppers will begin in June. Join us for informal pot lucks of small groups of people held in members' homes or other settings.
Please consider hosting a circle supper. Hosts are a critical element to the success of the circles and have been in short supply for some time. The supper need not be a formal affair. Buffet meals, pizza parties, cookouts, etc. are great fun and do not require formal dining areas or fancy dinnerware.
- If you are not able to host, join us for the fun and fellowship, however, if there are not enough hosts, we may have to list a circle without one.
- People on this list may decide to host or ask another member of that circle whether they would like to co-host.
- If you are new to the circle and are uncertain about hosting, you may request a later month so you have a chance to experience a supper before you host.
- Guests bring a part of the meal such as an appetizer, salad, side dish, dessert, drinks, or extras such as bread or rolls.
- Substitutes are those who can fill in for those guests who cannot make one of the dinners.
Circles are coordinated by Dawn Stucki. Please feel free to call her at 849-8078 to register or e-mail her at email@example.com. If you would like to participate, fill out the form at right. Soon you'll be making new friends over delicious meals!
Fill in this form and join us for Summer Circle Suppers
Registrations For Circle Suppers Close May 11!
Welcome! Please fill in this form to become part of the FUS Circle Supper Program. Note that this is an adult only program, so get some babysitting for those rug rats. After the deadline, you will receive information about the members of your group and which month you will be the host.