Unitarian Meeting House Tours
Thank you for your interest in a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Unitarian Meeting House!
Please remember the Unitarian Society is a very active religious organization and scheduled church functions always supersede other functions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
INDIVIDUAL TOUR SCHEDULE (less than 10 people)
May 1 - September 30
- Weekday Tours - 10:30am and 2:30pm. Tours start from the Landmark Auditorium entrance reception desk. ($10 per person)
At other times, visitors may “peek” in the auditorium if no functions are scheduled, but unescorted access to the remainder of the historic structure is not allowed.
Note: There will be no 2:30pm building tour on 8/7/15
- Saturdays - Building CLOSED to tours due to heavy events schedule.
- Sunday tours follow 9:00am and 11:00am church services and start from inside Atrium Auditorium. Donations are appreciated.
October 1 - April 30
- Sundays only. Tours following 9:00am and 11:00am Sunday Services – start from Atrium Auditorium. Donations are appreciated.
- Individual tours (2-9 persons) may be specially arranged by completing the form. They must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance and there is a minimum $50 charge payable by check in advance.
GROUP TOUR SCHEDULE (10 or more people)
- Available year round
- Must be arranged 2 weeks in advance by completing the form at the right
- Cost per adult is $7 per person, cost for school groups up to age 18 is $5 per person
Unitarian Meeting House Tour Request Form
This form should be used to request/modify or cancel group tours or off-season small group tours.
- Tours must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Please allow a one-week response time from the church scheduler.
- We accept cash or checks made payable to “Friends of the Meeting House”.
- If you find your tour is going to be more than 15 min. early or late, please call the church office at (608) 233-9774 to let the guide know.
- Motor coaches and buses may drop/pick-up visitors off at the church but may not wait for their passengers there. Buses should head down to University Avenue, turn right, make the first right and turn right again onto Marshall Court and park behind the shopping center.