Unitarian Meeting House Tours
Thank you for your interest in a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright’s Unitarian Meeting House!
Please remember the Unitarian Society is a very active religious organization and scheduled church functions always supersede other functions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
INDIVIDUAL TOUR SCHEDULE (less than 10 people)
May 1 - October 31
- Weekday Tours - 10:30am and 2:30pm. Tours start from the Landmark Auditorium entrance reception desk. ($10 per person)
At other times, visitors may “peek” in the auditorium if no functions are scheduled, but unescorted access to the remainder of the historic structure is not allowed.
- Saturdays - Building CLOSED to tours due to heavy events schedule.
- Sunday tours follow 9:00am and 11:00am church services and start from inside Atrium Auditorium. Donations are appreciated.
November 1 - April 30
- Sundays only. Tours following 9:00am and 11:00am Sunday Services – start from Atrium Auditorium. Donations are appreciated.
- Individual tours (2-9 persons) may be specially arranged by completing the form. They must be arranged at least 2 weeks in advance and there is a minimum $50 charge payable by check in advance.
GROUP TOUR SCHEDULE (10 or more people)
- Available year round
- Must be arranged 2 weeks in advance by completing the form at the right
- Cost per adult is $7 per person, cost for school groups up to age 18 is $5 per person