The Youth Ministry of First Unitarian Society is a radically
inclusive community for our high school youth that:
- Surrounds youth with an all-embracing love that
fosters genuine relationship between one another and the larger congregation
- Creates an atmosphere of joyfulness and fun
- Encourages spiritual and personal growth
- Inspires lives of service
Youth Group meets Sunday evenings from 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 14 – Ice Cream Social and Corn on the Cob
- Saturday, August 27 – Service Saturday – Our youth group project
is TBD, but it’s sure to be a great day of service whatever we choose!
- Sunday, September 11 – First Youth Group Meeting of the
Year, 4-6 p.m. at the FUS Isom House
- Fall lock-in @ FUS
- Cooking with Chef Kevin Appleton
- Hosting the Partner Church Dinner in January
- Creating and selling chalice ornaments
- Popcorn Theology
- District Youth CONs at area churches
- Service Saturday
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Contact Lynda McAfee at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to another great year at youth group!
Want to spend a truly life-transforming week helping others with disabilities have an awesome week of summer camp? That's exactly what we'll be doing when we take a group of FUS teens to Camp Friendship in Annandale, MN, June 17-23. Our teens will serve as volunteers helping campers of all ages participate in wonderful camp activities, creating memories that will last a life time. For more information and the fill out the application, click HERE. Applications are due February 28th!
Questions? Contact Leslie Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.