The Youth Ministry of First Unitarian Society is a radically
inclusive community for our high school youth that:
- Surrounds youth with an all-embracing love that
fosters genuine relationship between one another and the larger congregation
- Creates an atmosphere of joyfulness and fun
- Encourages spiritual and personal growth
- Inspires lives of serviceYouth Group meets Sunday evenings from 4-6 p.m.
Youth Group meets Sunday evenings from 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 14 – Ice Cream Social and Corn on the Cob
- Saturday, August 27 – Service Saturday – Our youth group project
is TBD, but it’s sure to be a great day of service whatever we choose!
- Sunday, September 11 – First Youth Group Meeting of the
Year, 4-6 p.m. at the FUS Isom House
- Fall lock-in @ FUS
- Cooking with Chef Kevin Appleton
- Hosting the Partner Church Dinner in January
- Creating and selling chalice ornaments
- Popcorn Theology
- District Youth CONs at area churches
- Service Saturday
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Contact Lynda McAfee at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to another great year at youth group!