The Youth Ministry of First Unitarian Society is a radically
inclusive community for our high school youth that:
- Surrounds youth with an all-embracing love that
fosters genuine relationship between one another and the larger congregation
- Creates an atmosphere of joyfulness and fun
- Encourages spiritual and personal growth
- Inspires lives of service
Youth Group meets Sunday evenings from 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, August 14 – Ice Cream Social and Corn on the Cob
- Saturday, August 27 – Service Saturday – Our youth group project
is TBD, but it’s sure to be a great day of service whatever we choose!
- Sunday, September 11 – First Youth Group Meeting of the
Year, 4-6 p.m. at the FUS Isom House
- Fall lock-in @ FUS
- Cooking with Chef Kevin Appleton
- Hosting the Partner Church Dinner in January
- Creating and selling chalice ornaments
- Popcorn Theology
- District Youth CONs at area churches
- Service Saturday
Got questions? We’ve got answers. Contact Lynda McAfee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to another great year at youth group!
Once again our children's classes-- all 29 of them!-- will be creating class banners during class time and then parading them through our Auditoriums at worship services on January 28 & 29. It's always such a delight to witness the vibrancy and creativity of our FUS kids! Don't miss this opportunity for your child to participate in our annual Banner Parade. The Commons will glow with color and creativity as we hang the banners after each service.